Student Council 2016-2017
President : Caroline C.
Vice President : Isaac P.
- Takes a lead role in all Student Council projects and events
- Plans and leads weekly Flag Pole Assemblies
- Plans agenda for and presides over Student Council meetings
- Represents the student body at school and community events
- Votes on issues brought before the council only in the event of a tie.
Secretary : Tommy D.
- Keeps accurate minutes of all Student Council Meetings; posts minutes to school website and keeps a file
- Prepares and maintains correspondence on behalf of the Student Council
Religious Activities : Joya C. and William K.
- Prepares and leads prayers at weekly Flag Pole Assemblies
- Assists in planning Student Council masses and liturgies
- Plans and leads implementation of Student Council sponsored outreach projects
School Spirit : Keenan E. and Aaron K.
- Plans and leads implementation of annual Spirit Week and other spirit activities
- Reports on sports and other extracurricular school activities at weekly Flag Pole Assemblies
- Leads effort to promote Student Council sponsored projects and events
Campus Environment : Ashlie E. and Nick M.
- Plans manages, and promotes school recycling programs and activities
- Represents Student Council on all issues related to campus environment
Communications: Marco L.
- Keeps the school office informed of any communication that needs to be communicated the parents
Student Ambassadors: Lawrence A.
- Attends all school events that require Student Ambassadors
- Trains all new Student Ambassadors
All student council must maintain a 2.5 GPA and a 1 or 2 in Behavioral Exceptions and Learning Skills.