Student Council 2017-2018
President : Andrew S.
Vice President : Tommy D.
- Takes a lead role in all Student Council projects and events
- Plans and leads weekly Flag Pole Assemblies
- Plans agenda for and presides over Student Council meetings
- Represents the student body at school and community events
Secretary : Aidan G.
- Keeps accurate minutes of all Student Council Meetings; posts minutes to school website and keeps a file
- Prepares and maintains correspondence on behalf of the Student Council
Religious Activities : Katherine C. and William K.
- Prepares and leads prayers at weekly Flag Pole Assemblies
- Assists in planning Student Council masses and liturgies
- Plans and leads implementation of Student Council sponsored outreach projects
School Spirit : Rocco F. and Faith G.
- Plans and leads implementation of annual Spirit Week and other spirit activities
- Reports on sports and other extracurricular school activities at weekly Flag Pole Assemblies
- Leads effort to promote Student Council sponsored projects and events
Campus Environment : Jim B. and Nick M.
- Plans manages, and promotes school recycling programs and activities
- Represents Student Council on all issues related to campus environment
All student council must maintain a 2.5 GPA and a 1 or 2 in Behavioral Exceptions and Learning Skills.