Tuition and Fees
2017-2018 Tuition Rates (Annually)
|THREE OR MORE CHILDREN||$19,190.00|
Tuition Payment Options: a two month tuition deposit is required at acceptance
- 1-pay: Yearly check payment. Payment in full by May 4, 2018.
- 10-pay: Monthly electronic debit – 10 payments in ten-month period beginning on July 5, 2018 and ending on April 5, 2019.
- 20-pay: Semi-Monthly electronic debit – 20 payments in ten-month period beginning on July 5, 2018 and ending on April 20, 2019. Semi-monthly debits are made on the 5th and the 20th of each month.
* New families have 10-Pay and 20-Pay options
* Returning families have 12-Pay and 24-Pay options from May-April of each year
2017-2018 Fees (Annual)
|Grade Levels||Fees||Amount PER STUDENT||Due Date|
|K-8||Technology Fee |
Payable in full by May 1, 2018
|$100 per student||No later than 05/01/2018|
|4th Grade||Gold Camp||$280||Two Installments |
|8th Grade||Yosemite||$680||Two Installments |
eScrip or eCard
In addition to tuition all families are requested to purchase $3,500 worth of eScrip or eCards over a calendar year. This is an optional program which greatly benefits our school when families participate.
Each family is required to give 40 hours of service. Single parent households are required to work 20 hours. It is requested that each family put five hours toward the Parish Festival which is held in the fall each year.
All tuition assistance applications should be submitted to TADS by March 31, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year. Please click on the “quick links” tab and then “tuition assistance”.
Tuition assistance is available through a number of sources: